Promoting consumer awareness &
- Launched ‘T-price’, price information-providing portal site on daily necessities(www.price.tgate.or.kr)
- Launched ‘T-gate’, price information-providing portal site (www.tgate.or.kr)
- The Framework Act on Consumer entered into force, replacing the Consumer Protection Act
- The name of Korea Consumer Protection Board changed into Korea Consumer Agency
- 20th anniversary of the establishment of KCA was celebrated.
- International Consumer Protection & Enforcement Network (ICPEN) Jeju Conference was held.
- International Consumer Protection & Enforcement Network (ICPEN) Seoul Conference was held
- ‘2005 Long-Term Plan on Consumer Protection’ was established.
- ‘Consumer TV’ was broadcasted.
- Happy Call system was introduced
- ‘2004 Long-Term Plan on Consumer Protection’ was established
- The Consumer Safety Center was established
- KCPB’s 10th president was inaugurated
- ‘2003 Long-Term Plan on Consumer Protection’ was established.
- Consumer alert on Internet shopping mall ‘HalfPlaza.com’ was issued
- The Working Group on Rationalization of Consumption was organized
- Advisory Board consisting of professors was organized
- Operation of Legal Assistance Group expanded
- ‘Long-Term Action Plan on Consumer Policy’ was established
- ‘2002 Long-Term Plan on Consumer Protection’ was established
- The Institutional Framework Work Group was organized
- The Working Group on Promoting Rationalization of Consumption was organized
- Online Counseling Center was established
- Business’ Voluntary Online Counseling system was introduced
- ‘Shopping Infonet’ (price information network) was set up.
- The 500th CDSC Meeting was held.
- ‘Consumer Safety Net’ was set up.
- International Seminar on Consumer Protection in Northeast Asia was held
- KCPB’s 9th president was inaugurated
- The Consumer Information Center was established
- The Cyber Consumer Center was established.
- The E-Consumer site was set up.
- The Online Market Inspection System was operated
- KCPB was designated as the Electric Commerce Resource Center (ECRC) by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Energy